CANCELLATION POLICY FOR RETREAT IN MARRAKECH
August 20 – 26, 2016 at Peacock Pavilions
We understand unexpected events can occur, therefore, we strongly advise you purchase travel insurance with a robust and adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance policy. Please seek guidance from your trusted insurance provider as soon after booking as possible.
In the event you have to cancel after booking:
- Our deposit to Peacock Pavilions is non-refundable. Your holding deposit of $597 is non-refundable too. You can transfer your deposit to another attendee by May 21, 2016.
- Cancellations received in writing* before May 21, 2016 are subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of your total retreat price (less deposit).
- Cancellations received in writing* between May 21, 2016 and July 9, 2016 (inclusive) are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of your total retreat price (less deposit).
- Cancellations received in writing* between July 10, 2016 and August 20, 2016 (inclusive) are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of your total retreat price (less deposit).
- In all cancellation cases and on written* agreement, you can transfer your deposit and payment amount to another attendee if you find a suitable woman to replace you up to July 10, 2016.
- We cannot accept exceptions and cannot refund or credit due to failure to attend or to complete the retreat, or arriving out-with our agreed dates and times.
*All cancellations must be sent by letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event Peacock Pavilions or Marie Milligan, owner of Wild Women Do have to cancel:
- If we don't meet our minimum venue requirement of 5 paying guests, we reserve the right to cancel the retreat in which case all money paid to Marie Milligan, Wild Women Do will be refunded (less deposit). To avoid this eventuality, we welcome your support to help us meet our target if you know of other women you know would love this experience, and would like to join you on retreat.
- Marie Milligan and Wild Women Do cannot be held responsible for any additional expenses occurred due to retreat cancellation. Again, we strongly advise you purchase travel insurance with cancellation policy to cover any eventualities.